Why sign up for a private school?
Are you disappointed with ordinary schools ?
National evaluations in elementary school and international studies show that more and more pupils fail in school.
Two reasons : exclusion of pupils with difficulties and capping of pupils' capacities in order to reach one unique learning goal.
And above all does your child want to go to school ? Does he or she find it interesting ?
LEMON is for you!
LEMON is a private and secular school which aims to welcome every child without social or school results and without judgement.
And the most important thing: your child is going to enjoy working on projects and learning in a way that makes sense to them.
The key points of our commitment
English beginning in pre-elementary school and bilingualism in elementary school
- 6 working periods and 4 days a week of school, for better learning and respect of the child's rhythm.
- multi levels to enrich communication
Taking into account each child individually and ensuring his or her constant progress.
There is no "one-size fits all" level for all children.
- A school offering extra-curricular school activities which respond to parents' work constraints.
- Teaching based on new technologies
- Adding meaning to learning by offering educational projects
A school available to children from two years old and a school that prepares children
to succeed in private or public high school.
The success of the school requires a united and motivated team. Staff recruitment is based on adhesion to the general educational project and a complete commitment to pupils.